A recent study shows that more and more people are using unlimited calling. The rates are very aggressive and often starts at $35 per month. An average of around 4 out of 5 people are making this big switch and most of our readers are wondering why.
What makes people want to use unlimited calling more? What is so good about pay as you go plans that even businesses are making the big switch? There are 5 main reasons that we noticed are prevalent among the market and we ought to share them with you.
- Pay as you go plans are more manageable. Being able to pay as you go is one of the main reasons why prepaid plans have been popular. Imagine being able to call without limit, surely everybody wants that.
- Unlimited calling takes the bill shock away. For those who are using postpaid plans, it is often the case that when the bill arrives, you are shocked by the amount that you owe the phone company. Well, with unlimited calling, it takes part of the shock away and you do not have to worry about overcalling, you just have to control the other aspects of your phone use.
- Having a specific amount set aside for cellphone bill is more manageable. When it comes to managing your money, it is important to keep track of your budget and having a specific amount set aside for your budget is easier when you know how much you are going to spend.
- Emergency services are easier to access. With unlimited calling, calling for emergency services is also easier. Not only will you be able to gain access to such services, you can also call loved ones whenever you need to call them so communication is not a problem.
- Business calls do not need to get cut. Don’t you just hate it when business calls get cut and negotiation is put to a halt? Well, with unlimited calling, you can negotiate as much as you want without worrying about getting the phone call cut even before you are able to.
These top five reasons are not exclusive and there are a lot more reasons that are not listed here. Some people have person reasons for using unlimited calling services, other may just want to become a part of the trend. Either way, whatever kind of user you are it is definitely a good idea to go unlimited because with unlimited services, you are easier to reach and you can easily reach people. Look at your options and see to it that you find the right one. Just a piece of advice, make sure that the unlimited calling service is really unlimited and not just on a network to network basis. You must be able to call everyone you want to call.
On your own opinion, why are more and more people using unlimited calling? We cannot wait to find out what you have to say.